Cancellation conditions in corona times:
In the event of border closures, travel warnings for Upper Austria, officially imposed hotel closings or a renewed lockdown by the government, we offer you as our guests the following alternatives:
- You can rebook your holiday with us at the Vitalhof for a different period. In this case, the deposit would stay at the hotel and be used for the newly booked vacation. Of course, you can only state your preferred date after a few months.
- You can cancel your vacation with us free of charge. In this case we will of course immediately transfer the deposit back to you. For this we need your account details (IBAN and BIC).
- If the government closes the border during your vacation at Vitalhof, you can of course leave at any time and the remaining days booked will be canceled free of charge.
- Despite the difficult times, we are trying very hard to ensure that you have a safe holiday with us at the Vitalhof.
If you have to cancel your holiday with us at the Vitalhof for any other reason, our regular cancellation conditions apply:
- The booking can be canceled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
- 13 to 7 days before departure, 70% of the apartment price is due.
- From 6 days before the day of arrival, in the case of no-show and early departure, 90% will be charged.
- If the apartment can be rented again, these days are not counted.